Thursday, January 24, 2008

2008 Anticipated List

Not the MOST anticipated because I haven't gone through everything, but these few seem to have a lot of potential. Some are total popcorn movies, while others have some serious Oscar likability.

BURN AFTER READING - Coen Brothers, Pitt, Clooney, Malkovich, Swinton, and Frances McDormand.....are you serious?

CHOKE - Really baity character descriptions and a character with Alzheimer's...works almost every time if done well.

CURIOUS CASE OF BENJAMIN BUTTON -
David Fincher, Brad Pitt, Cate Blanchett, Mini-Fanning, and Tilda Swinton...are you serious part 2?

TRANSIBERIAN -
Woody Harrelson bouts with Ben Kingsley (playing a Russian villian)...on a train. Need I say more?

THE CHANGELING -
Clint Eastwood...nuff said.

ROCKNROLLA -
If the writer and director of Snatch and Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels decides to give the world another London crime dramedy...who am I not to love it?

MAMMOTH -
Michelle Williams and Gael Garcia Bernal. Hot Like Fire.

THE DARK KNIGHT
- Been wanting this since Batman Begins came out.

IRON MAN -
Love me some comic books, and I love me some Robert Downey Jr.

CHARLIE BARTLETT -
Just looks like fun. And I loved Anton Yelchin in Alpha Dog

LEATHERHEADS
- George Clooney can do anything. And he does it in such a cool way!

It's a fun crowd.

No comments:

Counter

free web counter