Monday, January 29, 2007

Back To It

Been a little tied up here in TX, so updating was a bit of a last concern.

The updates on the side include the asterisks by who I think the winners are as of now, but I do think that will change quite a bit.

I will predict now, that I believe Judi Dench is going to put up quite a fight for that Oscar and could win ina similar fashion to Adrien Brody beating Daniel Day Lewis a few years back. After nominations were released, she was the only one that anybody could talk about on the morning shows. Very interesting.

Best Picture is wide open, and I will say Little Miss Sunshine for now, but honestly don't believe its possible. I think its The Queen, Letters From Iwo Jima, or The Departed.

Look for a column tomorrow.

No comments:

Counter

free web counter