Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alright...Time To Do This Again

Life has recently taken a liking to forcefully slapping me with as many hardships as possible, so the blog has taken a liking to being completely ignored for the upkeep of my sanity.

But now I'm back!

Coming in the next few weeks before the nominations are released will be a breakdown of the categories that is much needed. The last time I updated them was in October methinks so the sidebar needs some revamping. Some things look like they have stayed the same (No Country, Atonement, etc etc) but some of my early year picks were just horrendous (Reservation Road....nuff said...I'm sorry!) and MUST be reevaluated.

That's first on the list along with some reviews. It looks like I might be helping realbuzz.com with some reviewing duties so I will be sure to link from here.

Alright. More soon.

Later Players

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see that you're back, Jesse.

Counter

free web counter